Sunday, November 23, 2008

Música: Now

I'm a huge fan of rock/pop en espaniol. From Enanitos Verdes to Fabulosos Cadillacs to Los Amigos Invisibles to [Old school] Mana. As I was e-browsing and watching Telehit [& its unique programming], I realized that rock/pop en espaniol is really exciting right now. Really exciting...interesting enough, coming from MX [and the trifecta of Guada, DF, Leon].

Elis Paprika [Guada, Jalisco, MX]:

Los Concorde [DF]:

Mothora [Guada, Jalisco, MX]:

Playa Limbo [Guada, Jalisco, MX]:

Ximena Sariñana [DF]:

Pambo [DF]:

Maria Daniela y su sonido lasser [DF]:

Jesse Y Joy [DF]:

& from Chile:

Francisca Valenzuela [Santiago]:

Kudai [Santiago]:

==========
After writing the "Música: Empowerment"...I felt that I needed to revisit this post...while, I enjoy all the aforementioned artists [& I own/sing out loud to them], they're very much mainstreamed and Myspace-able [I mean, they have actual, physical CDs out, purchaseable]. Check 'em out, but also check out the independents out there...

No comments: